The Hunterdon County Policemen's Benevolent Association is Hunterdon County's largest police union. We are comprised of Police Officers from the following municipalities:
Flemington Boro, Frenchtown Boro, High Bridge Boro, Holland Township, West Amwell Township, Town of Clinton,
Delaware Township, Franklin Township, Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office and the City of Lambertville.
Hunterdon County PBA Local 188 Honors their 2019 Retirees
The six members honored include:
- Brett Meithes: Chief, Town of Clinton Police Department
- John Harris: Chief, Holland Township Police Department
- John Oliveira: Lieutenant, Franklin Township Police Department
- Jay Hunter: Det. Sergeant, Town of Clinton Police Department
- Harry Hults: Patrolman, Holland Township Police Department
- Craig Santoro: Patrolman, Franklin Township Police Department
Congratulations on your retirement Brothers!
The State and Local PBAs DO NOT solicit for donations by the telephone. The Hunterdon County PBA contacts the residents of Hunterdon County one time per year through the mail. Residents who receive suspicious or harassing phone calls from telemarketers should do their best to record the caller's name, phone number, and name of the group they
are representing. Those calls should then be reported to the
NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Hotline by calling 1-800-242-5846.
P.O. Box 249
Flemington, NJ 08822